Are you finding it hard to get to grips with UI Design, then do not fear as Ryan is here to teach us how to create some great graphic elements for the web in Photoshop. You will learn how to create classy buttons, ribbons, multimedia elements and much much more! Come and join Ryan and take your UI designs to a whole new level.
So you’ve learned Adobe Illustrator in 30 Days. You know your way around a vector, congrats! But what about using Illustrator for print, or apparel design? Or to create a website? Are you ready to take your skills to the real world? In this advanced course, Ryan Quintal throws off the training wheels and gets you into the nitty gritty of actually completing real design projects in Illustrator. In Advanced Illustrator Techniques, you’ll delve into:
- Designing vector files specifically for web, print, and beyond.
- Specific web design applications like UX diagramming and icon design.
- Specific print design applications like half-tones and spot colors.
- Overview of using SVG and TIFF files.
- Using advanced tools like the gradient mesh, blob brush, and more.
Adobe Illustrator is a powerful and popular tool for illustrators and designers, but can be intimidating if you’ve never worked with vector before. Don’t know about anchors, brushes, symbols or meshes? Never fear! Experienced illustrator Ryan Quintal takes you from newbie to Illustrator pro in just 30 days. Once you’re up and running, Ryan will work through a final project, a product case design, to show how it all goes together.