So you’ve learned Adobe Illustrator in 30 Days. You know your way around a vector, congrats! But what about using Illustrator for print, or apparel design? Or to create a website? Are you ready to take your skills to the real world? In this advanced course, Ryan Quintal throws off the training wheels and gets you into the nitty gritty of actually completing real design projects in Illustrator. In Advanced Illustrator Techniques, you’ll delve into:
- Designing vector files specifically for web, print, and beyond.
- Specific web design applications like UX diagramming and icon design.
- Specific print design applications like half-tones and spot colors.
- Overview of using SVG and TIFF files.
- Using advanced tools like the gradient mesh, blob brush, and more.